Personal Information Collection
S17C (Slip 17 Charters Inc DBA Ultimate Whale Watch, Ultimate Snorkel) may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including, but not limited, to: IP address, Web browser software such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer and referring Web site. We may also collect information about your online activity, such as activities viewed and purchases made (to help customize your user experience).
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including, but not limited to: name, address, phone, email, other contact information, etc).
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including, but not limited to: products or services, credit card / payment information, shipping/billing address, required age/height/weight for product or service, etc).
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website products/services.
- any other information that you send via this website.
Cancellation and Refunds
Your purchase is 100% refundable provided you cancel your reservation at least 48 hours prior to its check-in time, (unless your activity requires a longer cancellation notice). Cancellation disclosures will be provided on your voucher and/or your concierge/agent will inform you when you place your reservation. Your concierge/agent will provide details on accepted methods of contact to cancel prior to 48 hours.
Exceptions will be made in the case of illness or verifiable medical emergency (doctor’s note required for 100% refund).
Although … will do everything possible to assure a refund approval, the final decision will be from the activity company that reserves the right for final refund.
Activity providers may require a modified experience due to weather, equipment, unforeseen circumstances, etc, which may result in a reduced refund (Activity and Provider specific).
No refunds will be provided for no show, no medical note or any reason not approved by the activity provider. A cancellation fee will be collected by S17C or representing agency where applicable.
Slip 17 Charters Inc., dba: UltimateWhaleWatch.com is committed to respecting your privacy. We recognize your need for reasonable control of personally identifiable information that you share with Activities & Attractions Association of Hawaii, dba: HawaiiFun.org. Personally identifiable information is any information that is associated with your name. Slip 17 Charters Inc., dba: UltimateWhaleWatch.com uses your information to better understand your needs, interests, and to provide you with better service. Our policy regarding the privacy of your information covers the four fair information principles:
Access & Accuracy
Slip 17 Charters Inc., dba: UltimateWhaleWatch.com strives to keep your personally identifiable information accurate. We will provide you with access to your information upon request. Slip 17 Charters Inc., dba: UltimateWhaleWatch.com is working to make it easier for you to review and change the information Slip 17 Charters Inc., dba: UltimateWhaleWatch.com stores about you via online access. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to your data.
Slip 17 Charters Inc., dba: UltimateWhaleWatch.com is committed to ensuring the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of the information, Slip 17 Charters Inc., dba: UltimateWhaleWatch.com has in place appropriate physical, managerial procedures that following the PCI compliance rules of Visa/MasterCard. All data regarding credit card information is encrypted and transferred to PayPal a subsidiary of Pay Pal for processing and future reference. Credit card numbers used to hold a reservation that are not processed at the time of booking are only used for processing payment and are not used for other purposes. These are purged from our systems once every 2 months.